Leeds Museum Discovery CentrePrint this Page
At a glance
- Unique venue with modern facilities
- Two comfortable meeting rooms
- Free tour of museum store
- Modern AV equipment and facilities
- Free parking
- Located only 1.5 miles from Leeds city centre
Built in 2007, this state-of-the-art storage facility preserves, houses and cares for Leeds’ museums diverse collections which date back to 1819. The amazing range of objects include everything from animals to sculpture, furniture, toys and clothes, and special collections of natural history, fine and decorative art and industrial history, which are designated as collections of national significance.
Special behind the scenes tours of the store can be arranged with staff free of charge on request, along with additional activities like treasure hunts to bring something different to your event.